New Author!

Hey guys! I'm Dclyde18 and some of you may already know this but I go on Club Penguin and Pandanda. Here's some info about me:
I like Club Penguin as much as you do. I go to arctic antics and edit my blog 3 times a week. Which days do I edit my blog? I edit it on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. My number one enemy is : Watex. You know why? He has more viewers on his blog and when something new happens on Club Penguin, he is always getting the inside scoops on which I was gonna write here on my blog. He wakes up in the morning, writes it, and goes back to sleep. Can you believe him???? My penguin name on CP is: Dclyde18 and my arctic antics name is the same for my penguin name. If you are reading this, please go on this blog for a long time. Because I am still renovating this blog, so it sucks. If you do, then you can enter contests, get cheats, and all the other stuff. Here. Right NOW. I will be changing the picture on this page every month. Until Then…Waddle On! From Dclyde18 P.S. I am now a member because Blowight gave me a memership! Thanks! Here Is A Picture Of My Penguin When It Was A Member:


Pandanda Info:

Hey guys! My name is Dclyde18. Some of you already know that I have a Club Penguin blog, http://dclyde18.wordpress.com/. Now I just started this website so I don't have a lot of hits. I am still renovating this blog. I hope you like this site! My panda is 130 days old. It's birthday is March 14, 2009. Here is a picture of my panda:
My favourite servers are Willow and Oak.

~Dclyde18~

0 comments:

Post a Comment